You know you have IBS when…
This one goes out to all my fellow IBSers out there, hopefully some of these can give you a giggle
- Your handbag resembles a small pharmacy, for all those essentials…just in case!
- You know where all the toilets are on any journey, every restaurant you go into, or in fact any public place!
- You want to scream in the persons face who asked you what caused your flare up and why you aren’t feeling great (I wish I knew!!!)
- You’re try to explain to people what a low FODMAP diet is and fail miserably….emmm it stands for some really long complicated words!
- You get far too excited by the ‘Free From’ aisle
- You try to make floaty clothes look good, when you look 6 months pregnant underneath
- Going out for a meal and asking for your dish to be free from garlic and onions and the server looks at you like you’re mad (This one is for the FODMAPers)
- Getting asked out for a meal on a first date and trying to think up every excuse in the book to go for “just drinks”…a first date is stressful enough!
- Hearing/feeling your stomach grumble and fearing the worst
- Despite all this you’re forever thankful for your family and friends that have stuck by your side and supported you through it all!
Feel free to add any more to the list 🙂
Please follow and like me: